How To Be Successful 4 of 4
Academic honesty and integrity are essential to learning. Click the link to download the Honor Code Pledge and follow your teacher’s instructions to submit.
Download the Honor Code Pledge
The tenets of the Honor Code are:
- Cite and document the ideas and writings of others properly, providing the original source with credit.
- Submit your own work for assignments and tests without unauthorized help.
- Do not share, forward, or post any copyrighted materials without the company’s express permission in writing.
- Engage all others involved in the learning process with consideration, kindness, and respect.
- Maintain other’s privacy by safeguarding their personal information.
- Establish a courteous tone by using respectful greetings and signatures, full sentences, and common courtesies, such as “please” and “thank you”, in communications with teachers and peers.